Wednesday 20 October 2010

Stalking - Folksy Friday.

I apologise in advance. Occasionally I love a folksy designer so much that I am unable to pick just one item from their shop to feature. So the whole folksy friday is dedicated to that one shop. Today is one of those days. I have told this designer that I stalk her shop, and if I had the money, figure, and places to go, I would buy all of her stock. I adore her designs. Its a bit of a girl crush thing. :) So if you are looking for a winter coat, or a cocktail dress, for the christmas party season, you need to visit her shop.

FASHION COUTURE




Fashion Couture Fashion Couture
Fashion Couture   Fashion Couture
Fashion Couture Fashion Couture


Click on the photos to be taken to the shop.

If Im being honest, I had trouble picking those 6 items, and could have done another 6 quite easily.
I apologise again, for doing a one designer Folksy Friday, I will try to stick to the rules for the next few months.:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tanya for everything:) This is a huge compliment and I am really grateful ^^

    ReplyDelete